Welcome to The Big Mo!
New website coming soon! While we are at it, check out our Facebook page for more information. Check out this weekend's features, including a special Thursday night showing of Toy Story 4 and Child's Play!
Thursday Special FeatureJune 20th
Gates open at 7:30, Movies start at about 9:00pm
- Toy Story 4
Toy Story 4
Inclusive showing for families with special needs children and those who love them.
- Child's Play
Friday, Saturday, and SundayJune 21st, June 22nd, and June 23rd
- Toy Story 4
- Men In Black: International
- The Secret Life Of Pets 2
- Child's Play
Plan to arrive early for best parking and shorter lines. Please be prepared to pay CASH for tickets. Pool your money to pay with ONE transaction per vehicle.
Gates open at 7:00PM. Gates may open earlier if needed.
The Main Feature on each screen starts at approximately 8:45PM.
|Ages 4 to 11||$5.00|
|Ages 12 and up||$9.00|
Children under 3 years old get in FREE!
- Can I watch the first movie on one field and the second on the other field?
- No. Your ticket is for one double feature on one field only. You can buy another ticket for another field at intermission. It is still a bargain at only $9.00 per adult & $5 per child aged 4 to 11.
- Can you bring food in from the outside??
- You are not prohibited from bringing in food. No grilling is allowed and alcohol is prohibited in our theatre. However, we do have a concession stand with very tasty hot dogs, hamburgers, pizza, chicken sandwiches, fries, nachos, drinks, etc. The film companies take a sizeable percentage of the ticket price and we pay our bills with money made in the concession stand. Please keep that in mind.
- Do you close the gates if it gets full, and what time do you recommend we arrive?
- We have sold out and have had to turn people away. It is recommended that you arrive at least one and a half hours before showtime on Fridays and Saturdays during the summer.
- Do you recommend bringing chairs and a radio to sit outside?
- Sure, it's fun to sit outside. Just don't forget the bug repellent. Also, you are not allowed to sit on top of your vehicle.
- Does the show go on even with bad weather?
- Yes. We’ve even been open during hurricanes! Rain does not affect the picture. We do not give refunds for rain. We may delay or pause the movie during severe electrical storms to protect our equipment.
- Do we get to watch both movies for one price? How do you decide which two movies go together?
- You get two movies for the price of one matinee at the indoor theater. It is important to us that we offer affordable family entertainment. We carefully choose our movies and negotiate with the movie studios to offer the best double features possible. Movie studios offer special double feature prices to drive-ins but they often dictate which two movies can be combined for a double feature.
- Can you tell me what will be playing one/two/three weeks from now?
- Unfortunately, no. We might know what we would like to show in the future. However, we are unable to confirm the booking until the Monday before the movie starts. If we do know in advance, it will be posted on the "Coming Soon" page of the website.
- How long does the season run?
- The drive-in season typically begins at the beginning of March and lasts until the end of November.
- Can I bring my dog?
- Yes. Pets are allowed as long as they are well behaved, don't disturb others and are kept on a leash. Please be sure to clean up after your pet.
- Do you accept credit, debit cards or checks?
- We can only take cash at the ticket booth. There is an ATM at a gas station less than a mile away. Visa, MasterCard, Discover & ATM cards are accepted in the concession stand. No checks are accepted.
- Do you offer a discount for groups, students, military, first-responders, teachers, etc.?
- No. We offer to everyone the lowest price possible, while being mindful of studio demands and the operational costs of running the drive-in. We believe that $9 for adults aged 12 & over, $5 for kids 4 to 11 and no charge for kids 3 & under is a bargain.
- If I leave the drive-in can I get back in with my ticket stub?
- No. If you leave the drive-in, you must purchase another ticket to get back in.